Effective Date March 9, 2022
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us at Central Research, Inc. (“CRI”), and we are committed to safeguarding, preserving, and respecting your privacy rights. This online privacy statement (the “Statement” or “Notice”) describes how we collect, use, disclose, and the security of the personal information we gather about you through our website, https://www.teamcri.com (the “Website”) or otherwise. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
This Statement doesn’t apply to any other website maintained by other companies or organizations to which we link. CRI is not responsible for the content or activities provided on those websites.
You Consent to This Statement
You should read this Statement carefully. We recommend printing and retaining a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed with this Statement. If you do not agree to this Statement, you may not use this Website.
This Statement applies regardless of how the Website is accessed and will cover any technologies or devices by which CRI makes the Website available to you.
If you have any questions or concerns about our personal information policies or practices, you can contact us in the methods described below in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
The Information We Collect and How
Information You Provide
- Completing forms on our Website.If you request to receive information or fill out any forms on our Website, we may ask you to provide information such as your name, email address, telephone number, and/or mailing address.
- If you send us an email, we will collect your email address and any information that you provide in the email.
- When You Contact our Support Team. If you contact our Support Center, we may collect various information about you.
- Applying for a Job. If you apply for employment with us, we will collect various information depending on the nature of the job for which you are applying.
- Social Media. If you interact with our Website by sharing on a social media platform, we may collect information that you post. Please note that your comments will be visible to the public, so you should never share personal information that you would like to keep private.
Information That We Collect About You
Based on the specific relationship or individuals involved, we may collect the following categories of information on our own or from third parties about you in accordance with applicable law:
- Personal Information From Use of Our Website. We collect personal data you choose to provide, e.g., through registrations, applications, and in connection with inquiries, purchases, and use of our services. For example, you may choose to provide your name, contact information, health, demographic and other information.
Information We Collect as You Navigate Our Website
We automatically collect certain information as you use the Website, such as the following:
- Usage Information. We may collect information automatically through your use of the Website, such as which of the pages on the Website you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on our Website.
- Device Information. We may collect information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, application version number, browser, and IP addresses.
- Mobile Device Information. In addition to the Device Information listed above, when you access our Website via a browser on your mobile device, we may collect mobile network information, including telephone number, the unique device identifier assigned to that device, mobile carrier, operating system, and other device attributes.
- Location Information. We may collect information about your actual location which may be determined from GPS and other sensors that may reveal information on or nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points, and cell towers.
How Do We Use “Cookies” and Other Tracking Technologies?
We may send one or more Cookies to your computer or other devices. We also use other similar technologies such as tracking pixels, tags, or similar tools when you visit our Website. These technologies can collect data regarding your operating system, browser type, device type, screen resolution, IP address, and other technical information, as well as navigation events and session information as you interact with our Website. This information allows us to understand how you use the Website.
What Are Cookies?
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual needs;
- Contact you to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- Advertise new content, events, and services that relate to your interests;
- Provide you with more personalized content that is most relevant to your interest areas; and
- Recognize when you return to our Website
We set some Cookies ourselves and others are set by third parties. You can manage your Cookies preference as described in the “Managing Your Cookies” section below.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use and Why?
These are the different types of Cookies that we and our service providers use on the Website:
- Essential Cookies. These Cookies are required for the operation of the Website and enable you to move around the Website and use its features. Disabling these Cookies can negatively impact the Website’s performance.
- Analytics, Performance and Research Cookies. These Cookies allow us to analyze activities on the Website. They can be used to improve the functioning of the Website. For example, these Cookies recognize and count the number of visitors and see how they move around the Website. Analytics Cookies also help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns to help us improve them and to optimize the Website’s content for those who engage with our advertising.
- Functionality Cookies. These Cookies are used to recognize you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalize content for you and remember your preferences.
- Social Networking Cookies. These Cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Website through third-party social networking and other websites. These Cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
How Long Do Cookies Stay on My Device?
Some Cookies operate from the time you visit the Website until the end of that particular browsing session. These Cookies, which are called “session cookies,” expire and are automatically deleted when you close your Internet browser.
Some Cookies will stay on your device between browsing sessions and will not expire or automatically delete when you close your Internet browser. These Cookies are called “persistent cookies” and the length of time they will remain on your device will vary from Cookie to Cookie. Persistent Cookies are used for a number of purposes, such as storing your preferences so that they are available for your next visit and to keep a more accurate account of how often you visit the Website, how your use of the Website may change over time, and the effectiveness of advertising efforts.
Managing Your Cookies
You may also delete Cookies on your computer through the use of your internet browser setting. If you choose to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website.
- Go to your Google Account.
- In the navigation panel, select Data & privacy.
- Scroll to “Things you’ve done and places you’ve been.”
- Under “Ad settings,” select Ad personalization.
- Turn off the switch next to “Ad Personalization is ON.”
Does the Website Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals?
There is currently no industry agreed-upon response to a Do Not Track signal. At this time, our Website does not respond differently based on a user’s Do Not Track signal.
How We Use the Personal Information
We use personal information we collect about you or that you provide to us in the following ways:
- To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and your device;
- To contact you to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- To advertise services or information that we think may be of interest to you;
- To provide customer support, troubleshoot issues, manage accounts, and respond to requests, questions, or comments;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts; and
- To notify you about any additions, upgrades, or changes in our services.
How We Share the Personal Information We Collect
CRI may share your personal information:
- With third parties who perform data services on our behalf (g., hosting, maintenance, backup, analysis, etc.). Any such third parties will be under an obligation to us to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
- To third-party service providers to prepare, deploy, and analyze advertising content;
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention;
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information;
- To any third parties as part of any business or asset sale;
- In the event of bankruptcy or dissolution proceedings, as part of the sale or reorganization process; and
- To any other person or entity where you consent to the disclosure.
The Website may contain links to third-party websites. When CRI provides links, it does so only as a convenience and does not endorse any products or services and is not responsible for any content of any third-party website or any links contained within. It is important to note that this Notice only applies to this Website. We are not responsible and assume no responsibility for any personal information collected, stored, or used by any third party as a result of you visiting their website. We also advise that you read the privacy notice of any third-party websites you choose to visit carefully.
How Long Your Personal Information Is Retained by CRI
CRI retains your personal information to the extent it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. CRI will delete your personal information when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or upon your request, subject to exceptions as discussed in this Statement or under applicable law, contract, or regulation.
Our Commitment to Data Security
The security of your personal information is important to us. We take various reasonable organizational and technical measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We have policies and procedures in place to ensure team members know what is expected of them in relation to personal information. We have in place appropriate procedures for accessing our system and access to it is limited by role. We have also put processes in place to address suspected breaches of your personal information. If required by law to do so, we will notify you and/or the relevant supervisory authority in the event of a data breach.
However, we cannot and do not guarantee complete security, as it does not exist on the Internet.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. This Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification or parental consent, we will immediately delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using the information provided in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please feel free to contact us at P.O. Box 2099, Lowell, AR 72745, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Notice may change from time to time. We will post any changes to the Notice on this page.