Powerful IT infrastructure solutions for commercial industries
CRI’s robust IT infrastructure solutions gives your business a competitive advantage
Every company needs to successfully meet organizational workloads and accessibility. How well and how quickly you can scale your core information technology assets and keep them running efficiently will determine success in today’s data-driven, modern, business environment.
Achieving business objectives by investing in and leveraging technology while avoiding costly maintenance and downtime is required for your organization to remain competitive. Consider these four foundational questions to be sure.
- Are you able to maintain and secure your technology assets, compliant with regulation requirements, while meeting all of your customer, partner, and employee needs?
- Are you able to apply the frequent and much-needed security patches and configuration updates to keep up with the ever-advancing threats in today’s world?
- Do you have the hardware and software required to power the next level of business growth?
- Do you have the internal personnel with the necessary skills to manage the ever-increasing IT complexity and demands as your business expands?
Powerful and reliable infrastructure services for your growing business
A necessary part of effective IT operations and management is a powerful and reliable IT infrastructure solution. Whether you are opening a new office, or your company is growing and your needs are changing, you’ll want an experienced IT partner that can supply you with the IT Infrastructure solutions you require now with the ability to expand in the future.
CRI IT Solutions can deliver a fully-managed IT infrastructure foundation that provides reliable security and capacity, connectivity, support, and accessibility for your entire organization.
A full spectrum of infrastrucure services to meet your challenges
- Virtual server and application hosting and maintenance
- Help desk services
- Network installation, maintenance, or hosting
- Security assessments
- Pen testing
- Compliance and risk assessments
- Physical or virtual workstations and desktops
- SOC as a service
- Network as a service
- NOC as a service
- Vulnerability management and remediation
- Voice over IP contact center with omni-channel capabilities
- Voice over IP PBX services
- VPN Services or multi-office connectivity
4 major components of CRI IT infrastructure solution
Today’s IT infrastructure is composed of five major components. These components must be coordinated with each other in order to deliver a stable and usable platform.
Physical technology that works with your organization’s information. Desktop computers, monitors, keyboards, disk drives, servers and routers, IoT, smartphones, remote appliances, and telemetry are substantial parts of your infrastructure.
Includes software such as operating systems that manages hardware and networked devices and application software, such as Office Applications, email and access to your company’s applications that allow employees to conduct the computing, they need to accomplish their daily work.
Networking & Telecommunications
Includes software such as operating systems to manage hardware and networked devices, and application software such as Office Suite applications, email, and access to your company’s applications that allow employees to conduct the computing needed to accomplish their daily work.
These are the human resources with the business logic procedures and expertise required to properly run your company-wide systems. Our IT staff will coordinate and support every aspect of your technology using best-known methods for turning IT assets into actionable information.
Powerful IT infrastructure – made to order
Whatever your IT infrastructure needs, we’ve got a solution at a size that fits your business and at a price to make you smile.
Worry-free business value you can trust
We put decades of experience, reputable leadership, and proven processes to work for you!
What started in 2002 as a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business has since grown to become a large government contractor, small business mentor, and recognized industry leader.
By selecting CRI’s Business Solutions, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing that your application data and intellectual property are protected and compliant with regulations
Why choose CRI
- Highly experienced company and personnel
- Depth of knowledge
- Certifications ( ISO 9001, ISO 27001, FISMA and PCI DSS )
- Experience in regulatory compliance
- Integrity of the company
- Breadth of services offered